Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello again!
It's turkey day today which means that you can literally stuff yourself silly-I encourage this.
Also, tomorrow will be my first time shopping on Black Friday. Is it weird to be scared that I'm going to be crushed to death or something?
Anyways, so while the outside has been turning cold and grey, it's made me want to dress that way as well. However, there's nothing more that I love than bright pops of color somewhere in my outfit.

winter ideas
All clothes and shoes are from Urban Outfitters, all accessories are from Modcloth.
Hope your day is a good one!

Ana

3 comments:

  1. http://www.upperstreet.com/shoedesigner/flash_shoe_designer.php

    I think you'd like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leopard print bows & also the shoes! Gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those clumpy shoes. SO COOL.

    ReplyDelete